Friday, May 16, 2014

End-of-Week Elmore (5/16/14)

 
Eww, that weird lizard-headed serpent thingy in the illo above is kinda gross, with the tentacle-flagella things all along the neck and hanging from the jaw and all that. Gross, gross, gross.
 
Well, it's a rainy Friday, and I'm looking forward to a more relaxing weekend than the last few I've had recently. There have been weddings and baptisms and other "rites of Spring" taking up the weekends, but this one coming up is pretty clear.
 
So, I hope to maybe do some RPG reading here and there, and maybe get some more Dungeon! gaming going with the family. A man can hope! Then there's all that pesky stuff I could be doing towards my goal of a career shift...doh. Well, I can say that life isn't boring, at least!
 
In the coming weeks I hope to post about ideas for a campaign that won't leave me alone, no matter how much I try to shift my attention to my aspirations of a career change. I need some small outlet for those RPG urges, or they may just drive me MAD!
 
Have a great weekend, folks, and happy gaming!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting another great Elmore painting. I have not seen this one before however. I need to check my Complete Elmore book to find out what it's from.

    ReplyDelete