Friday, March 21, 2014

End-of-Week Elmore (3/21/14)


Greetings, fellow roleplayers! I've gone quite silent again, I know. But I'm working on a dream, building a mystery...all that jazz!
 
I'm being purposefully cryptic. Just know that I'm on the path of another type of adventure. I've embarked on a real-life quest to move away from just dreaming about things I've always wanted to do and accomplish.
 
Now, finally, I'm trying to bring some long-time dreams to life. This involves me trying my best to help others find peace, fulfillment, and happiness in life.
 
And I'm definitely incorporating my love of roleplaying into my new endeavors. In a way, I suppose I'm doing my part to bring roleplaying even further into the pop culture spotlight, by show its meaning and value beyond mere escapism.
 
If you're interested in a taste of what I'm doing, visit www.theunboundself.com for more details. Actually, you might want to read this particular blog post first.
 
Until we meet again on the etheric roads of the web, may every day be an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment