Thursday, September 5, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge, Day 5: Favorite Dice


A sorta bad pic of my lovelies...
 
See the pic above for my favorite dice! The image is rather poor, I suppose, but believe me when I say those babies are an awesome shade of "mystical" purple, with all sorts of "swirlies" and sheen and stuff like that there!
 
Also shown are two silvery six-siders that are literally heavy metal! I got those puppies from Noble Knight Games, and they are hefty indeed. I daresay I could take down any GM screen with those bad boys!

1 comment:

  1. I posted that I don't really have a favorite set. I never really got into dice and I'm definitely not superstitious about them. But if you check out my post on either FB or Google Plus you'll see a bunch of my old dice and which game they came with.

    ReplyDelete