Monday, August 26, 2013

My New Blog: Ethereal Jaunt


So, I created a new blog, called Ethereal Jaunt. Yes, I've become one of those people who has more than one blog. On the same topic, no less. I'm not sure what you think of those kind of multiple-blog people, but my hope is that you'll look upon this with favor! ;-)
 
Seriously, though, this is something of an experiment for me, among other things. The intro post at Ethereal Jaunt will, hopefully, explain my motivations and intent. The bottom line is, Once More Unto the Breach isn't going to go away anytime soon (does that cause you relief or chagrin, I wonder). Again, please read the first post over at Ethereal Jaunt for details. My hope is that you will feel a desire to follow my efforts there as well!
 
Suggestions of any and all kinds are welcome!

1 comment: