Friday, August 16, 2013

End-of-Week Thornborrow (8/16/13)


So, I'm about to begin a Dragon Age RPG campaign! Very excited about that, I am! I own the first and second box sets for the game, but I was feeling I wanted more in-depth information on the Dragon Age world (called Thedas) than the RPG books provide.
 
Enter Dragon Age: The World of Thedas! I've purchased a copy of this gorgeous hardcover and it does not disappoint! Now, I've got a much better idea of the look of the Dragon Age world, including clothing, cities, architecture, and more. Also, I've got more detailed information on races, creatures, history, nations, religions, traditions, cultures, all that good stuff! So, I'm feeling like I'll be much more prepared to breathe some life into the world.
 
Nick Thornborrow is a concept artist for BioWare who's done a lot of work for them on Dragon Age, including the cover of the World of Thedas tome. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some reading to do! Have a great weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment