Sunday, April 14, 2013

End-of-Week Elmore (4/12/13)


Yes, I know it's really the 14th, and I missed the 12th. But, better late than never. 

Anyway, I miss roleplaying. A lot. I've been taking some classes and getting into some other activities that have taken me away from my Wednesday night game for some time now. I really am down about it. Also, I'm really considering getting out of my current job, due to excessive bullcrap they're pulling on me. But, my current work is near my favorite FLGS, and if I no longer worked there the trip out to said FLGS would probably be too far to justify. Bummers all around.

The Elmore piece above makes me think fondly of some good old fashioned adventuring in far away worlds. 

I'm still crafting my Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day blog post, so that at least is cheering me up!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have my own blog, reading about all of you guys posting about Swords & Wizardry makes me realize I need to get off my duff and learn something about that gaming system!

    Sad to say, I know nothing of it. Fortunately . . . Google is my friend!

    ROFL

    ReplyDelete