Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jury Duty...


I'm not talking about just going to jury duty for one day and coming home after not being selected to serve. I'm talking about being selected to serve on a trial. That's what happened to me late last week. So I'm in court three days a week this week and next week most likely (hopefully not longer). Court is only in session three days a week in my county, so I'm in work on Mondays and Fridays. It's all very weird, but I'm very happy to be performing a civic duty. I didn't go into it with the usual "I gotta get outta this!" mentality that I've had in the past. So, I'm finding my first stint as juror to be very interesting.
 
In the meantime I'm a bit off my game, no pun intended at all, and therefore my posting is going to be more sporadic than usual. Anyway, wish me luck and I'll try to find some time to post soon. I'd really like to get a moment to do a review of Gygax Magazine #1, among other things. Talk to you later, gators!

1 comment:

  1. May you be granted a Wisdom score of 20 for your current assignment.

    ReplyDelete