Thursday, October 21, 2010

Musings on Entering my 35th Year...

Well met once again, all! This is your friendly neighborhood Drance, checking in with some thoughts. I turned 35 yesterday, and it staggered me to think that I started gaming more than 20 years ago! Now, granted, as anyone who's read my testimonial on this blog knows, many of the years between my first gaming experiences and my current life were spent NOT gaming (at least not table-top roleplaying). But still, I never totally forgot about roleplaying, and always had it on my mind somewhere, and always believed that someday I would return to realm fantasic and deadly!

All in all, it's been great getting back into table-top (and getting into play-by-chat) roleplaying! Thanks to all of you in the gaming blogosphere that I've come to know in the past year, for being there to share your thoughts and experiences! It's been a great ride so far!

Autumn is my favorite time of year, and October is my favorite month (natch!) I've been doing my usual October rituals, like reading my H.P. Lovecraft and other horror literature, watching horror flicks of varying caliber (heartily recommend Drag Me to Hell and Quarantine, but avoid Pulse...bleh!)

But, as usual, I digress...

I hope to post the recap of Legendary Domains Sesson 3 soon enough (spoiler: it was sort of a short session, not as much happened this time around).

Stay tuned, dudes and dudettes!

As always, happy gaming!

1 comment: