Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trog Days of Summer


I'm depressed.

Well, the holiday weekend is over. Back to work (what I affectionately call-as a marketing writer at my company-the "word mine"). And I don't think I've gotten much traffic on the blog as of yet! Logically I know it's to be expected, having just created the thing last week. But I was so looking forward to some comments on my last post. Oh well, blog and learn. Hopefully I'll get some more readers sometime soon. At any rate, I'm staring at a busy week this week, so it might take me a while to post the second installment of my gamer's testimonial. I know the zero to three people who are reading this blog are anxiously awaiting that ;-)

Well, that's all for now. I'll check in again when my overlords allow me a respite from toil.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, it takes a while to gain steam, then you will be overwhelmed with blog activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment and the positive vibes! At this point I can't imagine being overwhelmed with activity, but time will tell. Glad to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete