Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I got a fever...

...and the only prescription...is GAMING!

I gotta tell ya, I am in a much better mood today! Perhaps it's because I am gathering all sorts of gaming materials around myself. I'm greedily sucking up free PDFs for a menagerie of games, I broke out my old Dragon magazines last night, I'm pulling all my gaming books off my shelves, I grabbed a copy of Keep on the Borderlands from eBay on the cheap...yeah, I'm going insane. Suffice to say I am getting more excited all the time with my personal gaming renaissance. Here's hoping it doesn't run out of steam!

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be fun, to have Mr. Walken at your table? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'd probably get a little freaked if Christopher Walken sat down at my gaming table! A friend of mine does a great impression of him and that's freaky enough when you're gaming.

    Drance, it's a shame you're in Jersey or we could swap some stories and/or stuff. If you're coming to Gen Con, drop me a line. I'll definitely be there, since it's a local con for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob:

    Being able to do a Chris Walken impression is one of my holy grails! I can't do one no matter how hard I try. I would kill for that ability!

    I see you are way out west, my friend! Hey, thanks to the Internets we CAN exchange stories and stuff, right? Or what's all this technology for?! There's no way I can make it to GenCon. Actually I have to admit I've NEVER been to a Con!!! Does that mean I have to turn in my roleplayer's license?

    ReplyDelete